Custom web design and development for real estate
Professional real estate website design to rent and sell properties
Everything your real estate needs to sell online easily and efficiently, our professional real estate web design, from 899,00 €.
Responsive professional real estate website design
Show and promote properties on the internet with our real estate web design and manage your content.
Attractive and usable website
We focus our real estate web design and development on two main goals:
- display property listings in an attractive and usable way
- facilitate searches by incorporating a powerful search engine
View a sample in our portfolio
What does our real estate website design offer?
Exposing and managing real estate properties and promotions on the internet through a content manager.
We propose a real estate web design that includes:
- Front page with the most outstanding properties.
- Very intuitive property search.
- Property listing:
- for sale
- to rent
- Property detail page. Description of each property with images and text, download the information in a .pdf file or share by email.
- Text on the front page, who are we section and legal conditions, updateable through your content manager.
- Contact form with location data.
- The website content manager or CMS.
The property detail page
Organized and clear content.
The detail page of each property will show detailed information, images, price, possibility of sharing by email and download the information in PDF file format with photos and details.
Updating the content of our real estate websites is simple.
- You can add, modify or delete the properties or promotions that you want to sell or rent online.
- Modify the texts on the font page, the who are we section and services conditions.
- Send the Sitemap to Google
Access to the website content manager is private, you access it with your web browser and an internet connection.
What is a Sitemap?
It is a file that contains the list of URLs or addresses make up your website. It is used to let the web search engines know what pages to crawl, like the Google robot. In other words, a sitemap is a kind of warning for web crawlers to come and check out your website, especially if you have added new articles or products. This way the Google Search Engine will periodically update the number of pages indexed from your sitemap.