Web development and custom online web store design
Custom online store websites - eCommerce
With our online store software it will be easy for you to sell on the internet, a responsive online store web design, optimized for mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops, starting at 650,00 €.
Professional custom online store websites
Sell on the internet with a responsive online store design and manage your content.
We have programmed and designed this software for online eCommerce stores with two fundamental goals:
- offer your future buyers an easy and pleasant experience to make purchases online
- that you, the seller, can update your online store content easily and quickly through the content manager
You can view some examples in our portfolio
Update you online store website content
In general, the content manager allows you to update three fundamental groups of elements that make up your website. One is the store with your products, categories and promotions, in second place the web content manager or CMS. and in third place we offer you tools to evaluate and analize your results.
- Your products: you will show detailed information, text, photos, price, offers, video, it also has the option to send the product link by email and download the product information in PDF file format.
- Your categories.
- Website homepage or store front with an animation and your news.
- Organic search engine positioning for your categories and products.
- Order list.
- Submit your Sitemap to Google.
- Tax configuration.
- Shipping costs.
- Payment methods: bank transfer, cash on delivery and PayPal.
What is a Sitemap?
It is a file that contains the list of URLs or addresses make up your website. It is used to let the web search engines know what pages to crawl, like the Google robot. In other words, a sitemap is a kind of warning for web crawlers to come and check out your website, especially if you have added new articles or products. This way the Google Search Engine will periodically update the number of pages indexed from your sitemap.
You can also modify other elements and sections of the web such as:
- Company logo
- Sections like the homepage, about us, contact, general conditions and legal notice.
- Links to your social network profiles facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube and pinterest
Results and analysis
With the web content manager it will be easy to:
- View your visits with Google Analytics.
- View received orders.
- Perform A/B Tests and decide the best ways to reach your audience.