The use of our Services implies the acceptance of these conditions. We recommend you read them carefully. This software license is granted by Ailon Webs, to the User or Client as an essential element of the distribution of the Ailon Webs Online Store software product. When you purchase an Ailon Webs Online Store software license it is understood that you have read and accept our General conditions.
What does it offer?
For a year this is what you get:
- A LICENSE of a Ailon Webs Online Store.
- Registration of a domain name .COM
- An SSL certificate that uses the HTTPS protocol (for the registered domain). Used to offer your customers a secure way to make transactions or purchases.
- A hosting space to publish the website (called "hosting service").
- The design you choose is not sold again while your license is valid.
- Content manager for your website (called "control panel").
- Email support.
- Installation of the website package.
The license is for a single customer use. Not modifiable, if you do, the license is canceled. You can't sell the license.
Except as expressly stated herein, Ailon Webs will at all times own all intellectual property rights over the software. The license and the services provided by third parties necessary for the operation of the software, will be delivered to the Client for the exclusive benefit of the Client.
The Client may provide or allow Ailon Webs to use certain proprietary information, such as service marks and logos that were created by the Client or previously owned by the Client. All such intellectual property will remain the exclusive property of the Client and will not be used by Ailon Webs for any purpose other than that in which the property was provided.
The Client is the sole owner of the website and the website design for the period of the license. Provided that you comply with the conditions and restrictions described above.
The content manager:
Credentials to access the control panel that manages the website's content and make use of the license:
- cannot be made public or distributed to third parties
- is valid for one year, and can be reissued for another year if renewed
Does not include:
- Changes in the design, or in the programming.
- Source files (like ending in .php, .html, .css, .js, images, etc.)
You may not redistribute, resell, rent, license, sublicense, or offer the downloaded website to third parties. The software cannot be modified by the Client or a third party.
- The payment is only processed once and is not processed as an automatic charge or renewal.
- The price of the annual renewal is 150,00 €.
- By obtaining the software, the Client obtains access to the content manager during the contracted period.
- After the license year expires, the Client may continue the service by renewing the license prior to expiration.
- At any time, the Client can purchase a Renewal for his license. This will extend the period during which the Client can continue to use the software.
How to renew?
To renew the LICENSE, you must access through the control panel of your online store before the expiration date. On the 'Home' page you will see the 'Renew now' section, it indicates the day that your subscription to the contracted services ends. If you want to renew, click on the payment button. Once we receive the payment, the license is renewed for another year.
During the year your license is in effect, you can renew your license at any time before expiration for another year.
If the license expires?
When this year expires, the content of the website is automatically deleted and the domain name is lost.
- As part of the license, Ailon Webs provides the Client with a hosting space to publish the website (referred to as "hosting service"). The hosting service is provided to the Client only if their license is active.
- The hosting service is provided under license, at the discretion of Ailon Webs, and is subject to a fair use policy.
- The amount of storage space for the website is 1GB.
- By publishing his website with our hosting service, the Client declares that:
- They are the legitimate owners of all pages, texts, images and content uploaded, or that they have a license / permission to use said assets.
- The website adheres to EU laws and regulations.
- Ailon Webs reserves the right to cancel a Client's website or deny the hosting service, in case of abuse, breach of these terms or if required by law.
Cancellation of the license
Ailon Webs may terminate this license by notifying you for breach of any of the terms set forth in this License Agreement.